Hello out there

I go to a lot of hunting sites but say very little, but I like the look of this forum so I'll try and get a bit more involved. I hunt mostly around Rocky and Emerald and just love getting out and about. So there it is g'day to you all and cheers for now.........Steve

^&: steve mate i was just like you kicked back and didn't post much but its a great site to get involved in great bunch of fella's on here all willing to help!!! ya been getting a few up your way fair few pigs out emerald way? i was out that way about 1.5 years ago and there were sheet loads on the property i went to. what sort of dogs you running

cheers whytey

Thanks fella's , I live just out of Rocky now but have been getting a few around here not heaps but enough to keep the dogs and me keen. Our blocks out at Emerald have been a bit disappointing this year not really sure why plenty of grain on at the moment, maybe this rain will stir them up a bit. I use Bull Arabs, the photo is a few so the pup has grown a bit since then, but thats the team.

welcome steve,

great to have you here mate,hope you enjoy!,mate they are absolute cracker lookin arabs,what lines are they? did you breed the pups yourself?? how do the go??

they are a credit to you mate,very nice indeed,i love the liver nosed arbs.

a mate saw your dogs at dog a hog and reckons they were sweet,and after seeing the pic can see he was right.

jimmy

• 3 months later...