Arabs Or Hairy Dogs

it's pretty simple,on these forum's if you ask question's like that it just becomes a shit fight,breed of dog dosent realy mean much at all if there not worked regular.if you have arab's or a arab and your not happy with it than get something else you dont need a pile of stranger's telling you after all your the only one that know's the amount of work you have put into it and exactly what your not happy with.

• Like 2

it's pretty simple,on these forum's if you ask question's like that it just becomes a shit fight,breed of dog dosent realy mean much at all if there not worked regular.if you have arab's or a arab and your not happy with it than get something else you dont need a pile of stranger's telling you after all your the only one that know's the amount of work you have put into it and exactly what your not happy with.

:motocanaglia_thank_you::thumbup:

Yeah ok guys its a touchy subject on here i agree and sometimes questions like that just turn into a shit fight thats for sure.

But have you guys ever thought that he may be still a young fella and still green and that he just wants to be pointed in the right direction. ???

As far as i know he is only new to the site and has only made a few posts, and i gotta admit the first couple got the attention hahaha. give him time fella's and steve dont hold back from asking questions providing if they are fairdinkum and not there to cause trouble.

Now Instead of asking futher questions alll you gotta do bud is look through some older posts in the piggin discussion and other sections related to your subject and you will see what others have said or think and why etc etc etc.

You gotta put your time into finding out what you want not others on here and like lee said.

Edited by charles

Thats true, I'm only new to this as well.

I've got my uncle telling me what sort of dogs I should get. He likes the 15-30kg dogs. While i might like ones just a little bit bigger sometimes. Though to get what I really want I'll try my hand at breeding my own mixed irish wolf cross line. Get the intelligence and initiative of that breed as well as the strenght but get the size and weight down with infusions of a few others. Wont be able to start for another year-n-a half though.

i got both mate, and they are only as good as teacher they learn from, thats you. they are different styles of dog. all my hairy dogs have taken time to mature and work well. there have been some really trying times when i have had enough of them not maturing quick enough, but when they come good they are gems, however my arabs have started hunting early and learn real quick, they have a strong drive. you can hunt with them earlier and more often.

The type of dog that hunts the best is the one that trust and listens to you and has good work and a good education. you have to live with it more than hunt with it, get something that makes you happy, and start from there, i've seen plenty of half breed mongrels leave proper arbs, cats, pointers and hairy dogs for dead.

I've got a stag/arab/pointer cross de-sexed dog at the moment, had him since 4 weeks old. he's now just over 2 and was giving me the shits until about 6 mths ago because he was hot and cold, but something has clicked in him and bang, you couldn't give me your car and house for him, he's a bloody legend, and a better dog around the house and kids then you could ask for.

you only get out of your dog what you put into it, just the same as life.

i got both mate, and they are only as good as teacher they learn from, thats you. they are different styles of dog. all my hairy dogs have taken time to mature and work well. there have been some really trying times when i have had enough of them not maturing quick enough, but when they come good they are gems, however my arabs have started hunting early and learn real quick, they have a strong drive. you can hunt with them earlier and more often.

The type of dog that hunts the best is the one that trust and listens to you and has good work and a good education. you have to live with it more than hunt with it, get something that makes you happy, and start from there, i've seen plenty of half breed mongrels leave proper arbs, cats, pointers and hairy dogs for dead.

I've got a stag/arab/pointer cross de-sexed dog at the moment, had him since 4 weeks old. he's now just over 2 and was giving me the shits until about 6 mths ago because he was hot and cold, but something has clicked in him and bang, you couldn't give me your car and house for him, he's a bloody legend, and a better dog around the house and kids then you could ask for.

you only get out of your dog what you put into it, just the same as life.

couldnt agree more mate well said

I can't believe that you missed the carry on that went on from the last time that you started this topic.

I think it he thought it got removed and he never saw the shit fight that took place thats prob why he reposted it he is new to the site afterall , I've actually spoken to this bloke recently on the phone and he seems to be genuine young fella just after some advice and to be pointed in the right direction he wasn't trying to cause any shit it just got out of hand like it usually does hahaha.

Edited by charles
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...