Lurcher in Alaska new member

A guy sent me here from the UKC forum. He felt my dog was not dane at all but a bull/greyhound. Its funny I get all kinds of ideas. Last week a Native Alaskan who worked at a kennel breeding greyhound into Alaskan Sled dogs or working village dogs to breed a faster racing dog, stopped me at the pet store and asked if she was a greyhound mix. I felt I'd recieved confermation.

Anyway take a look. Too bad we dont have wild pigs here, I guess. But we have snowshoe rabbits.

What do you think of Daisy www.aklurcher.com

Thanks

Linda & Daisy

lurcher is apommy word, means greyhound x working dog usually, eg collie/greyhound, bull/greyhound etc etc, but ive seen all running dog types called lurchers, but only over in the UK

IMO that dog looks like it does have a bit of dane in it, u'd have to show us more pics of its feet and head to get an idea, few fellas on here know about danes somewhat

WELCOME TO THE SITE. MY EX. LIVES IN HEALY AK. LOOKS AFTER A FEW SLED DOGS. MERRY CHRISTMAS. POPS p.s. check out her site in HEALY. www.werenoangelssoap.com

post-125-1198124459_thumb.jpg