Female Pig Hunters

They are banned in australia, you will find a lot of info on the net about them from the foreign kennels

Thanks mate I thought they might have been banned out here, would u know of another breed similar to the dogo that's good for pig chasin n lugs up hard

Thanks mate I thought they might have been banned out here, would u know of another breed similar to the dogo that's good for pig chasin n lugs up hard

aband dog would suit you mate ,,,there is layedy here acsaly 2 ladeys ,,,wemon l meen ,,sorry about spelling,,,l no what your thinking you want ahard dog,,look for abully x mastive ,or bullrijback,,or bully dane , what l meen is bully x with eny of the mastive line, not x 1000 times but just x 2 or 3 time ,,,,then you will have legs bite and some senting ability in the dog ,,,,,,micl,,,,in about 8 months l mite be puting a bully over my stag ,,cose l mite just do piging littel bit again ,,as well as my love for chaseing hare wont leev the hare chaseing ,,,have you chase hare mate let me no ,, with adogg l meen ,,,,O ,o what sort of dog are you useing now,, are you useing dogs ,or just starting out ,,cose you reely dont need to spend that much money on the dogs

micl,,,,,

Edited by micl

Some of the Bull Arab strains are pretty close to the dogo in breeding and appearance (dogo looks a bit more bulldoggy) and most if not all would probably perform similarly. A performance/Scott type American Bulldog should also perform pretty well on pigs and even more closely resembles the dogo in the looks department.

there are know dogs banned in australia there are dogs on the bsl list they are restricted.

where abouts in qld are you have you hunted with dogs? a fox terrier or jackrussle will "lug up hard" where will you be hunting.

differnt dogs suit different terrane and hunting styles there is a lot more to hunting with dogs than a dog that lugs.

abit more imfo will help us put you in the right direction.

i hear there are some good pups in the townville pound atm lol they will be going cheep alot cheeper than the $2000 the nob that use to own them would sell them for lol they do every thing just ask the bloke lol

Edited by red boar dog
  • 3 weeks later...