Im New Here Gotta Send 2 Posts

Thanks stevo, yea i looked through nothing really around fark hard to find

all the breed of mine had died pretty much from the breeder i got him off luggin cows fights ect, they are bent but good dogs brought up correct.

mine was luggin at 6 months old finding around a year stedaly getting better n better no problems with cows had cows a home, he was 18 months n died in the vets with something stuck in his guts farking unbelivable haha, got a decent bull arob that used to lug flat, still finds them great but he has gotten to smart n bails biger pigs n where i hunt its no good because they dont pull up,need another bully grey

There will be some pups coming up soon a few boys I know are going to breed

Try peter ayre I heard he has a litter or rod barker his brother is Boris on this site and peter ayres son is nutts on this site try them

just incase yas miss understood iv hunted all my life pretty much n lost 1 dog the 1 that got something stuck in his guts, the breeder of the bully grey dogs died in different ways the only good ones i knew of, been looking ever since, none around here so i thought id try on here.

bull arobs arnt soft i just said mine went like that hes now 5 and seen his fair share of good boars.he is a great finder just works great with something a little more bent would be a great dog for somewhere they dont get chased everyday he bails great. he hooks on after another dog because hes gotten smart which some people love, i dont hunt in the open bush where any dog just about gets them and for the bull grey they dont just lug cows the fulller i got em off had a few problems as they were a proper bent bread just looking at them u can see that. sorry if i offended some.

• 1 month later...