Hello,

BuddyW here.

I was refered to this website by a Friend and decided to join and hopefully find a way to help support the website.

I own a Large Hunting Forum in the US for Hound hunting, Called BigGameHoundsmen so I don't get to spend allot of time on other websites but I did want to join and support a couple in Austrailia since we have been getting quite a few customers from there. All the Aussie Guys we have delt with have been absolutley Awsome to deal with and we really enjoy working and dealing with other houndsmen.

We started Double U Graphics a while ago but it wasn't until a couple years when we started selling Hound supplys that we really found our Niche and Passion that we share with all the customers. I'm sure this sounds like a sales pitch and I guess it is a little bit but that's not really why I wanted to introduce myself. I probably won't be able to contribute much to the discussion since we don't hunt Pigs, and I don't get allot of time to check out and read websites, but I would like to support the Site and More importnatley Aussie Hunters. So if you guys need something, Please let us know what we can do to help.. Advertise, Sponsor events.. Ect. ect. We are just a family owned bussiness, so we can't be extravigant, but we would like to do something.

Personally:

We have some Red Dogs, and Hunt mostly Cats, Cougar and Bobcats. It's a family thing for us, I have a 2.5 year old Boy and a brand new 6 week old girl, the Boy made it to almost all of the cat tree's this winter with us, and he definately know's where a Cougar goes when they dogs catch it. It's something that have been a life Changing event for me and my wife, and Dogs are the center of our lives. It's how we met, It's our Bussiness, and it's our Hobby and Passion. I don't know how else to describe it but I'm sure you guys off all people understand what I'm saying.

Here is my Wife's cougar 2010

post-11878-027746500 1313512923_thumb.jpg

Same cougar with my Friend holding it. He's about a 190lb "I think the term is "bloke" :)

post-11878-018790500 1313512940_thumb.jpg

I've got allot more Cat photo's but I won't Bore you Pig Guys more with too many cat photo's on a pig website.

Buddy

Tony,..

Thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately for you, You will probably see my ugly face in person one of these days asking to see some of your back country, and show me your "secret" hunting spots. If you get me in too deep with the Pigs, I'm pretty sure I'll wet my pants, High Step around and scream like a girl at times or all at once, so I Hope that doesn't offend you and I would only trust you keep the laughing to a minimum, Both so you don't hurt my ego, and secondly not to ruin my son's idea of how tuff his Father is.. ;)

I'm also new here on the Aussie websites, but I've been around the Message boards a time or two.. This website is no different than the US ones, and we would have to Co-op an approvable story for the web, I would leave out all the unflattering and Screw up's that your dogs did out there, if you would kindly leave out the parts of me Crying, and screaming like a girl.. It's always best to leave those little details off the internet version of any hunt..

:Crap:

P.S. I figure I have two Strikes already.. Strike one I'm American and Proud of it.. Strike two I'm a Cat Hunter and not a pig hunter.. So I'm not sure how long the aussies will tollerate a smart ass like myself on their website. It Seams like a well run and maintained website, so I'm just going to assume they will kick me off it or ask me to leave at some point.. :)

Buddy

Welcome to the site mate

Thanks guys!! appreciate the welcome Aussie guys have always been guy that we think we would fit right in with.. (at least Houndsmen!)

Dayborohunter, You mentioned that you emailed us, Did we answer your emails? I'm a heck of a procrastinator (professional), So hopefully my wife handled it, All my friends know that if they need something done better talk to my wife since I'm easily distrac... (hey look.. a shiny object..;)

Welcome, great cougar pics, they must be very exciting to hunt. We don't have them here of course, and can only imagine what it's like, so if you get some time one day and feel like explaining a bit about it, feel free, I'm sure others like myself would appreciate it.

Thanks Guys,

Funny thing about those Big Cats, They are impressive in photo's and such, but really they are pretty easy for the most part. It's those little Bobcats which impresses us to catch. bobcat photo's sure don't Wow People nearly as much, except Cat guys. Don't knock those little Cats, It takes a good dog to give hell to the little Cats, If I turn loose on a Decent Cougar track The dogs "Better" catch it, But if we turn loose on a Smoking Bobcat track.. All my bet's are off the table.. :D

post-11878-039556400 1313592103_thumb.jpg

post-11878-004526900 1313591957_thumb.jpg

Buddy

Edited by buddyw

Welcome Buddy dont mind hunting a bit of pussy myself mainly old Cougars though , so obviously Pumas are in reasonable numbers or do you get permits to dispatch a certain amount each year.

Welcome Buddy dont mind hunting a bit of pussy myself mainly old Cougars though , so obviously Pumas are in reasonable numbers or do you get permits to dispatch a certain amount each year.

For Cougars we draw permits for them, My wife drew the tag last year. We treed 15 or so last year, looking for a Nice one. We really don't care if we kill one or not, it's more about the dogs for us.

Most years we just hunt Oregon for BobCats since we can buy a license over the counter.

Hey mate I got my dc30 combo and modified dc40 today both collars work well did a field test this Arvo the dc30d groped out At 1.7 km and the dc40 at 2.2 km so the mod works well mate I've sent you an email about me charger overall very happy with your service so far and more than happy with the dc40 so far also

Hey mate I got my dc30 combo and modified dc40 today both collars work well did a field test this Arvo the dc30d groped out At 1.7 km and the dc40 at 2.2 km so the mod works well mate I've sent you an email about me charger overall very happy with your service so far and more than happy with the dc40 so far also

That's alway's Nice and expensive mistake!! Kinda hard to use them without being able to charge them huh?. I'm not sure How that happened but We mailed them out today.. Really Sorry for the hassle.

Buddy

WOW thats interesting, I personally think pigs look safer to catch!!

It's funny, I think folks are afraid of the unknown. Most of the time I don't pack a gun with me hunting, only a camera(If I remember it!).