Bullygreyhound/aerdale

like the look of her ty, she has grown out to be a nice type of bitch

Thanks mate yeah I'm really happy with her, she thinks she is human half the time, loves doing what shes told, shaking hands and stuff etc. Can't get the bastard to bring a ball back yet but. Haha

Yeah she looks good mark w. Nice and big, athletic and strong. Hey Do u think u can notice the calmness of the airedale in her, I know a guy with a couple of pure bullygreys and I do think I can see the difference in mine compared to his, I am by no means an expert but I am just wondering if this could be true

not really any calmness yet, still very hypo and keen just to run!

definately think it helps in there scenting abilities..

JMO. cheers.

Yeah ok borris so what should I say is in my dog ? When I say she has airdale in her, my vet says he can see it,the same with the bull terrior and the same with the greyhound also I bought it off frosti so I was thinking it would probly be a frosti kennels Bullygreyhound/Airedale I'm not having a dig mate I just don't know what your trying to say

Im not having a dig either mate there is a lot of miss information being spun by people about AD in the line Im just trying to tell you how your dog is bred in regard to AD , when you said the AD made it this way and that way thats what made me respond because thats not the way it is , yes your dog has AD in it and its so far back in the line its genetic value is all but gone ( rough coat ) , the English Bull Terrier is even further back , did your vet say he can see it before you said it was there or after you said it I will bet you if you rocked up and said whats in this dog AD would not of got a mention , vets know very little about breeds same as a doctor couldnt tell you the difference between all the Asian races , an all breeds show judge would have more insight into breeds than a vet .

If you got your dog of Frosti its a Frosti bred Bullygrey not a Bullygreyhound/Airedale unless your dog is of his own AD cross he did a short while back , it might be a second cross from that I dont know but if its not , and is from the old BGs its a BG , Frosti got his dogs from somebody else he did not make his own breed or did he add anything to change them and make it his own until just a year or so ago ,,BGs have a recorded breed history spanning over 30 yrs so Frosti would have the pedigree if you ask him for it ask him for a pedigree then you can see how your dog is bred for your self , .

Its good looking hound it should go real well for you .

Yeah no worrys Boris I appreciate your input. Alls good Cheers mate

l think a bully gray allways looks nice, strong looking , l would love one but lm in to stags hairy at the moments ,injoy boys ,,hunting is alovely sport ,l think its not just chaseing its owning lovely dogs to ,yes hmmmmmmmmmmm, top sport

How was kimba Bert I'm glad you remember the parents I wouldn't no them only through pics

Kimba was my first Bullygrey Mick Benny still has the sister Bundy.

she is the grandmother to my pups.

IF i look back at all the dogs i had kimba was really a new type to me i was not really used to that hard drive she had.

i had trouble containing that drive basically because i had no lead bitch to direct her and the way i hunted and trained her didnt work.

If you were after a hard dog with drive that would never give an inch that was kimba there was no give up in the dog whats so ever. Its only now im starting to understand how to work this type of dog.

The reason im keen on my 2 bitches i have is because kimba is the grandmother i have not had many dogs with that massive drive to catch a pig and at a very early age it was a little over the tops at times lol but impressive in another way.

in the yard i could not fault her very relaxed and good natured.

the first pic is kimba at 8 mths and she found and held this boar until the other dogs got there.

the second boar kimba found it was a top find along a river system and she was just over 12 mths.

cheers Rob

post-68-065282700 1312540772_thumb.jpg

post-68-087381300 1312540789_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bert

Kimba was my first Bullygrey Mick Benny still has the sister Bundy.

she is the grandmother to my pups.

IF i look back at all the dogs i had kimba was really a new type to me i was not really used to that hard drive she had.

i had trouble containing that drive basically because i had no lead bitch to direct her and the way i hunted and trained her didnt work.

If you were after a hard dog with drive that would never give an inch that was kimba there was no give up in the dog whats so ever. Its only now im starting to understand how to work this type of dog.

The reason im keen on my 2 bitches i have is because kimba is the grandmother i have not had many dogs with that massive drive to catch a pig and at a very early age it was a little over the tops at times lol but impressive in another way.

in the yard i could not fault her very relaxed and good natured.

the first pic is kimba at 8 mths and she found and held this boar until the other dogs got there.

the second boar kimba found it was a top find along a river system and she was just over 12 mths.

cheers Rob

Thanks rob it's all interesting to me I saved your photos and put them with the rest of my photos it's good seeing pics and hearing stories about my dogs relatives Thanks mate def keen for a hunt now. Funny you mention about that drive they have,while hunting mine never let's up it just dosent stop sometimes I wonder if I'm the right owner for it because it literally out hunts me haha

nice looking bitch how do you post pics am running red nose bitch and some started pups bitch 42kg and over 300 pigs under the belt had boxer bullygray bitch had for five year 200 odd under belt she was a worrer went missing of the chain and wolfhound mastiff xsomething lets say pig dog new england area a few years ago they were unstoperble dueo was very pissed of when they went missing love the bully gray fantistic breed

nice looking bitch how do you post pics am running red nose bitch and some started pups bitch 42kg and over 300 pigs under the belt had boxer bullygray bitch had for five year 200 odd under belt she was a worrer went missing of the chain and wolfhound mastiff xsomething lets say pig dog new england area a few years ago they were unstoperble dueo was very pissed of when they went missing love the bully gray fantistic breed

love the bully gray

l had a bully gray foxhound ,looked like gray with bully head and fox hound culers , it was desexed wen l got it , top dog , work every thing

nice looking bitch how do you post pics am running red nose bitch and some started pups bitch 42kg and over 300 pigs under the belt had boxer bullygray bitch had for five year 200 odd under belt she was a worrer went missing of the chain and wolfhound mastiff xsomething lets say pig dog new england area a few years ago they were unstoperble dueo was very pissed of when they went

missing love the bully gray fantistic breed

Yeah not sure red red bull I was having trouble getting the pic up then I some how did it so I really don't no haha