Bullygreyhound/aerdale

Yeah I'm not to sure Kelvin I've only owned this line of dog so I can't compare it with a normal bullygrey I think the Airedale thickens there size up a bit but and also brings a bit of brains and calmness to the normal bullygrey. They reckon airdales are really smart and I think there right but sometimes I think there to smart for there own good

Yeah I'm not to sure Kelvin I've only owned this line of dog so I can't compare it with a normal bullygrey I think the Airedale thickens there size up a bit but and also brings a bit of brains and calmness to the normal bullygrey. They reckon airdales are really smart and I think there right but sometimes I think there to smart for there own good

The AD in that dog is 20 yrs ago so its one AD and over 50 BGs in its breeding , you understand that dont you ? .

Edited by boris

But its still in there borris ,there just some things you cant change , so those that like the Airedale are actually preferring the breeders choices since then, not so much the Airedale.Choices made from working stock

And you still got a hairy caveman in you somewhere does it over ride your direct ancestors , just because you got a hairy back and a red ass dont mean the club swinging from the caveman went with it , in BGs the rough coat was selected for because it was seen straight up in pups , and then anything of the good in the rough coat dogs was attributed to that , the rough coat BGs themselves dont look or act nothing like a AD in any department but rough coat and why the rough coat appears was explained in a thread here somewhere ,,,

As far as the hunters or breeders choices you mention ,one breeder made his dogs highly available while one didnt , all stemming from the same base dogs , not much choice in that , and it does distort the big picture when your looking into BGs , just got to ask the right people the right questions and understand some genetics .

Yeah ok borris so what should I say is in my dog ? When I say she has airdale in her, my vet says he can see it,the same with the bull terrior and the same with the greyhound also I bought it off frosti so I was thinking it would probly be a frosti kennels Bullygreyhound/Airedale I'm not having a dig mate I just don't know what your trying to say

Yeah she looks good mark w. Nice and big, athletic and strong. Hey Do u think u can notice the calmness of the airedale in her, I know a guy with a couple of pure bullygreys and I do think I can see the difference in mine compared to his, I am by no means an expert but I am just wondering if this could be true