Single Girl Looking For Hunting Friends

Hey SCC,

take the jibes with a grain of salt,only for a couple of reasons. First is there are a few rogues who don't mind pulling ya leg, so when a post goes up about a single girl wanting to go out, its met with a bit of sceptisism. Second, a few have been burnt taking new people out, and therefore tend to be very wary. Also, other people come on and troll the site, and are sometimes not hunting friendly (i know you said you were)and are just looking for a way to put a dent in the sport so to speak.

Hope you have a cracking time over easter, and who knows, you may even make some life long friendships.

Cheers Matt

Youve gotta understand love we are very cautious on here after what happened to D wild when he rushes in and took out another new member on here {chickwdick] pretending to be a female hunter ,turns out she was a man eater.

haha

Youve gotta understand love we are very cautious on here after what happened to D wild when he rushes in and took out another new member on here {chickwdick] pretending to be a female hunter ,turns out she was a man eater.

flick I missed this lol, I will take ya for a run chick, cant be any worse than when I took RickL, springs on that side of the ute are still rooted...

:wtf:

flick I missed this lol, I will take ya for a run chick, cant be any worse than when I took RickL, springs on that side of the ute are still rooted...

:wtf:

If you took me one more time I could even the spring up for you .