"@ hey every1 just wanna introduce myself  my names todd and im from brisvegas i moved up here abt 2 yrs ago from nsw and havnt been out hoggin since, i miss it heaps

but just have no1 to head out with "!@$%.

i have a Staffy X Bull Terrier who is tuff as nails all 20 kgs of her i also have a ten month old pup Bullmastiff X Great Dane X Old English Sheepdog who hasnt seen a pig but i would love 2 get him out hes around 45Kgs and is in my profile pic.

So if theres any1 out there who wants 2 share a few yarns and a beer !*) n a laugh give us a msg ^&:.

hey cammo im from the ghetto mate  ":;.? dirrty old kingston bloody hole  !@:,

thanks 4 the warm reception guys i dint know wot 2 expect on here aye but i can c the aussie spirit still lives on.

Boarbags that would be awesome mate much appreciated  ~! keen as aye been awhile between hunts hope my old gurl still knows wot the go is.

Boarbags that would be awesome mate much appreciated  ~! keen as aye been awhile between hunts hope my old gurl still knows wot the go is.

No doubt she does champ my old lead bitch had 2 years off mate, i got her back into condition and she caught me 2 good pigs straight up both great finds and she was 12 years old then  ;D

and then went on to catch me tonnes more after that

I think once you plate them up it all comes flowing back champ

Cheers Boarbags ;)

^&: hope u enjoy the site, kingston not too far away from me im at logan village not a bad place, i head out local a bit out too greenbank and mt cotton, redland bay caught sum monster pigs at reddy bay.

Boarbags: do you know a fella from out ipswich way hes a tornure, petre sharpe?

cheers Jai

Once upon a time they were everywhere, my dad used too hunt ther wen he was my age(16) and caught a load full of pigs a night dogged and trapped, i went down ther last yr wif my mate nd his bully kelpie and nailed a 100kg sowe sheet that was funny, but these days they only come around once evry blue moon, the best i know of out of the chook farm ther was my mates 117dresd boar, my mae went down ther last yr and nearly got one of his dogs killd by a big pig he went bak 3 times and all 3 times the pig won then he jus dissapeared, but ill tell you one thing if you go down ther mate, make sure u check your dogs thoroughly for paralysis ticks. cheers Jai

^&: hope u enjoy the site, kingston not too far away from me im at logan village not a bad place, i head out local a bit out too greenbank and mt cotton, redland bay caught sum monster pigs at reddy bay.

Boarbags: do you know a fella from out ipswich way hes a tornure, petre sharpe?

cheers Jai

Hi Jai no mate the couple of lads i know live at Bundamba but im sure they probably know each other mate

Cheers Boarbags ;) 

No worries mate thanx my uncles got abt 500 acres out there so mite hafta try it out....Thanks 4 the heads up on the ticks mate much appreciated  !*)

No worries at all mate, if you want someone too come with ya and show ya a few other places ill come  ;D lol cheers Jai

• 2 months later...