:)

Guest sporky

Guest sporky

hey everybody im just tryin to get used to this site so i hope this ends up where i want it haha.

my name is olivia from qld i try and walk the creeks around here every wknd with my mate and guns. i try and go dogging as much as i can but am getting a pup soon so me and my mate can go out and show u boys how its done :) cheers

hey everybody im just tryin to get used to this site so i hope this ends up where i want it haha.

my name is olivia from qld i try and walk the creeks around here every wknd with my mate and guns. i try and go dogging as much as i can but am getting a pup soon so me and my mate can go out and show u boys how its done :) cheers

Welcome to OD

gday / welcome /& show me how its done! lol great site you'll work it!!!