G'day All

G'day all, i'm a newby here, looking forward to seeing around the forum and getting to know you all.

Hey chick ! Jode Recruite you?? Lol . We will have all of HRO here soon!!! Lol

HRO couldn't handle this, someone said hunt or worse yet dead *rolls eyes* they need to grow up. Looks like a great forum though.

Here is a pic of my old boy Bundy who has now gone to live with my mate so he can get more work, he is about 2yr old here. He is a 3/4 wolfhoud 1/4 Mastif.

Image059.jpg

HRO couldn't handle this, someone said hunt or worse yet dead *rolls eyes* they need to grow up. Looks like a great forum though.

Here is a pic of my old boy Bundy who has now gone to live with my mate so he can get more work, he is about 2yr old here. He is a 3/4 wolfhoud 1/4 Mastif.

Image059.jpg

bundy looks good. Lol you forgot the word

Oh no, I forgot we arn't allowed to feed our dogs! :rolleyes:

haha yeah didnt i open up a can of worms there! nice to see kylie and i agreeing on something for a change though lol.

thats a very nice dog bale shame you couldnt keep him

haha yeah didnt i open up a can of worms there! nice to see kylie and i agreeing on something for a change though lol.

thats a very nice dog bale shame you couldnt keep him

lol yea bek, had to expect a bite when ya say on a forum dedicated to the love of horses that you've fed your dogs horse meat!! Ha ha loved it

lol yea bek, had to expect a bite when ya say on a forum dedicated to the love of horses that you've fed your dogs horse meat!! Ha ha loved it

But if one of us said it we would be run down!

Yeah Bek he is a wicked dog, he would be 3 now, and he has sired a litter. the bitch is 3/4 mastiff 1/4 wolfhound, pups were born about a week ago, yet to see pics or any details about them, am very excited, one will most likely come to live with me but probably from the next litter as i'm about to move again.

But if one of us said it we would be run down!

Yeah Bek he is a wicked dog, he would be 3 now, and he has sired a litter. the bitch is 3/4 mastiff 1/4 wolfhound, pups were born about a week ago, yet to see pics or any details about them, am very excited, one will most likely come to live with me but probably from the next litter as i'm about to move again.

You recon, im always in trouble lol? i still remember way back when pooch started loosing the plot i copped a hammering for saying i give him a hiding and im pretty sure u guys were even up me lol.

they sound like real nice i shall shut my eyes and ears as i am all dogged out, he reminds me of my old boy

You recon, im always in trouble lol? i still remember way back when pooch started loosing the plot i copped a hammering for saying i give him a hiding and im pretty sure u guys were even up me lol.

they sound like real nice i shall shut my eyes and ears as i am all dogged out, he reminds me of my old boy

I merely stated that it was a half expected reaction that he snapped when you went for him while he was backed up under a table. Gee i must find that thread, it was a laugh lol im sure we have sorted things out since then lol ;) would love to see the a photo of his pups when ya get one bale, gibson got into a blue with a dog today, it ran out and attacked him :( lol my poor teddy bear dog lol

I don't think i was up you but i remember everyone going off because you belted him. Poor sooks need to get a taste of the real world.

'Girl' is a real big dog, don't know if she has been tried on pigs or not, but she is a smart dog. i'll show ya photos of the pups when i get them :)

I don't think i was up you but i remember everyone going off because you belted him. Poor sooks need to get a taste of the real world.

'Girl' is a real big dog, don't know if she has been tried on pigs or not, but she is a smart dog. i'll show ya photos of the pups when i get them :)

noooo dont show me that would be just cruel!!!