Paid Properties West Victoria, South West Nsw

i know how you feel mate its hard to get a property out that way

and when you do there are very pigs so you have to work to keep them to yourself :mistick_beer:

as for goats im trying to think of a place i know of, cant remember the name of the joint, its a pay property but you will get them

ill try think of it and get back to you mate

right, thanks for that, i could have been walking for a while then ;). goats i like goat but where to go. ive got make some contacts but everyone is so secretive i cant find anywhere.

yer mate probably because 90% of us been burnt, a so call mate got me kicked off a place because he got caught and said i give him permission :angry:

Is that kataraptko national park? The island across from loxton?

There was pigs on the island 3 years ago when I lived there.I spent many hours flicky lures at the stoney weir.

There used too be good numbers in the winkie swamp,Lyrup flats,but N/P taking control and baiting

etc has sorted most of the pigs.

Plenty from Renmark to Mildura along the river just need to get access.

:mistick_beer:

dont go out and buy the western hunting guide , ive rang place last night and he said thats he is booked out and in the same sentance he said that he has sold it , another one told me not till jan next year no dogs allowed on their ,false advertising it says it does , no wonder why people poach their lands, if anyone want any numbers out of it pm me , wouldnt waste your time or money buying it thier logo should be........ western hunting imformation guide no property bad luck we took your money anyway