Hey Big fella , Welcome Back !!! I was talking about you the otha day ... Well good to know you cant keep a good bloke down hey mate ... I will have to come up for a visit too now that you on back . I remember that cane hunt well .... 7 utes 28 dogs and a lot of yelling and laughing ..

from Marky Mark and the "Back Street Boy " I still get a laugh thinking about that weekend ...

cheers chris

Hey Big fella , Welcome Back !!! I was talking about you the otha day ... Well good to know you cant keep a good bloke down hey mate ... I will have to come up for a visit too now that you on back . I remember that cane hunt well .... 7 utes 28 dogs and a lot of yelling and laughing ..

from Marky Mark and the "Back Street Boy " I still get a laugh thinking about that weekend ...

cheers chris

hehehehe,

haya mate, yes the usuall array of clowns, not much has changed to be honest, hehehe

im still yelling and giveing orders ovea the UHF while the young fit fellas do the running.. :motocanaglia_thank_you:

its worked out a treat really. HAHAHAHAHA

good to c ya mate.

Kind Regards, Bretto :mistick_beer:

gday brett and welcome ,, i can remember following your post from when you got ya bitch mated and her having the pups and seeing pics of them growing up ,,it must of been back on boardogs i think ,,,anyway be good to see some pics of em if ya still are using them ,,,cheers carl

cheers chris

dont get me started again or the mrs will yell at me for drowning out the tv..... Glad to have you back mate , and remember the " back street boy " looves the cane and is a good runner when he is not laughing like a hyena.... :Drogar-LaughLBG::slider_laughin::staff_gemini-1:

cheers chris