Hay,

some of you might know me some wont. been in the game for many - many years.

i am the dude who got the APDHA up and running, with of corse Tony O'Toole - Mark Beaty - Kat Heartwell all them years back when i got a call form Vic Attard about contacting the DPI about formulation and code of etthics blah - blah- blah..

was heavily involved in the Cyber Hunting Scene, but to many dickheads and to many wannabe's helped me make the decission to step back from it all.

i took a break form hunting for 12months and just mooched aroound with the bow for hunting thrills ( still am )

recently i have just been hunting - hunting and hunting,

thaught i might get back on-line and see if any of me old mates are still lurking about.

Kind Regards, Brett :motocanaglia_thank_you:

Edited by Brett Finger

gday finger good to see ya back mate but i find this very hard to beleave you being a fat crumpet and all ( took a break form hunting for 12months and just mooched aroound with the bow for hunting thrills )( still am) i herd you only every got out of the ute to take a photo :mistick_beer:

gday finger good to see ya back mate but i find this very hard to beleave you being a fat crumpet and all ( took a break form hunting for 12months and just mooched aroound with the bow for hunting thrills )( still am) i herd you only every got out of the ute to take a photo :mistick_beer:

no point in excerting one self to much.

i expected to see you still sleezing around trolling . :thumbup:

r u still in the frosty south? bet it geting a tad brisk..

hows them mutts of your going anyway champ, i'm chaseing a good tall white one, to try to inject some colour into this bitch, everything here's to bloody short,... :mistick_beer:

the down side to bowhunting is the walking / exercise bit, but now at least im back down to 115kg's

another 20 Kg and i'll be almost fit! hahahahahaha

Bretto

Edited by Brett Finger
welcome mate 'it's Will here who came up with Tony and Matt for ya wedding night .Will come up again soon with Tony again (we'll leave that mad gun tottin Splinta at home again).Hope alls been goin well

Ummmmmm,

yah thats a good idea... :motocanaglia_thank_you:

all is well as expceted at this time of the year altough have had the bub in hospitial agin,she came home today.

anyhow, was talking to TOT the other day and told him to grab you and shoot up for a run.

just give me a weeks notice,so i can prepare the bride... hehehehe

Kind Regards, Bretto

Aaron,

yah mate still running the long legged hairy things, trying to find some new genetics to throw into the bitch.

Old Bandit, has been dead for about a year now, and i'm thinking about puting Josie into pup again, :thumbup:

a young fella here has a cracker dog, very similer to "Frog" who im sure you would remember, so we are hopeing to get a mateing with him, hes a bit shorter than Josie, so i'm tiping a hole for her to stand might just do the trick.

Crazy,

you always been fit mate, i have been blessed with the "Fat" genetic, and been a battle my whole life, but man, im geting on top of it now... hehehe

what dogs you running these day ?

Kind Regards, Bretto

Aaron,

yah mate still running the long legged hairy things, trying to find some new genetics to throw into the bitch.

Old Bandit, has been dead for about a year now, and i'm thinking about puting Josie into pup again, :thumbup:

a young fella here has a cracker dog, very similer to "Frog" who im sure you would remember, so we are hopeing to get a mateing with him, hes a bit shorter than Josie, so i'm tiping a hole for her to stand might just do the trick.

Crazy,

you always been fit mate, i have been blessed with the "Fat" genetic, and been a battle my whole life, but man, im geting on top of it now... hehehe

what dogs you running these day ?

Kind Regards, Bretto

wellllllll it was nice and peaceful here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,good to see your still kickin,

old willys still kickin around mate,,would make a nice combo with josie,,,,hes slowing up a bit these days but still working.

Jimmy,

yah im still kicking mate,

good to hear ya big willys still working for you shagger, he'd make a nice little genetic i'm thinking :mistick_beer:

will let you know when Josie is ready, and i'll bring her down for a "visit" i'm sure willy will be glad to see here again... :motocanaglia_thank_you:

Stevo,

yah mate i'm Baaaaaack.

thanks for droping in to say g'day fellas. :mistick_beer:

Kind Regards, Bretto