hello all

unfortunately with our recent hunting ban ;13: (which we all adhere too :16; :16; :16; :16; :16;) we r forced 2 revert back 2 the old ways  :;"@ :;"@ we dont have the luxury of vast open spaces n wild pigs (well not the sort u guys have) but we do have rabbit,hare,fox,badger(pigs) and deer which our bull x's luuuurve 2 get 2 grips with.i'm v interested in seeing how others hunt in other countries around the world,so hopefully i'll get 2 learn a bit from u guys.as they say ur never 2 old 2 learn ":;.?

Bloody good team you have mate. I must say all these  f ..@#$$%%  who make these ridiculous hunting laws .....I absolutely hate them......Most of them do not even  know what hunting is all about......

They are  making sure that the good old coursing / hunting lines dissapear......they claim they fight for whales, panda bears and black rhinos, etc....but do not care about hunting dogs that were developed over many many years.

They will be responsible if coursing greyhound / deerhounds etc are extinct one day.....bloody.....ass..%%$$#@s....they are killing the most noblest beasts of them all.....I want to say it again....bloody  @#$%&*!!!!

Get a balance and safe all the species.....there are no better persons to protect all species than the hunters themself. To be able to continue with their passion, they have to be responsible and ethical.

Cheers

David Bezuidenhout.....in case they want my name and surname...