Free sticker offer

Hi guys - i have some free ozziedoggers stickers to giveaway..

Of course there is a catch!!! Im not silly..

seek permission from your local box operator to place an ozziedoggers sticker on there box

post in this thread - what the name of the box is and where it is (Wild Game Reserves - North Rockhampton QLD) first in best dressed - you are typing this info so we dont double up on the pig boxes - sticker offer only available to first people to reply

send me a pm with your details and i will organise 2 stickers (one for the box and one for you) to be sent to you for FREE

when you receive your stickers - place a sticker on the pig box and take a photo as proof and post it here.. there will always be tyre kickers that will try and score a free sticker - this will happen.. so no picture posted makes you ineligible to win any more prizes EVER through ozziedoggers - we have some awesome prizes and comps coming soon!!

if you have any questions please ask!!

Cheers

Wayne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey that is a top idea! a great way to get more people to the site! :!14

• 2 weeks later...

You can shoot me a couple over and i will whack them on the Miles & Condamine boxes next time i'm out there. Don't listen to Andy if he says i'm a dodgy bastard, he's a damn liar, just like the Possum!!!.............Pete!   ":;.?

Will PM details.