New Girl On Board

g day guys and girls been on here for couple of days thought id introduce myself my name zoe im 19 and i live in sheety sa, started getting into hunting about a month ago and am really loving it, been out shooting a few times got a few rabbits buts thats it, nothin big yet but will hopefully be getiing into the boars soon, dont really no alot about hunting yet but learning slowly, at the moment im just hunting with firearms but looking into getting myself a pig dog and doing some big trips later in the year, im heading to nsw in march for tuff truck 4wd competition so probably throw in a few days to go shooting to so if any ones around there and wana show me around that would be awsome, thanks guys Zoe

welcome mate, hope ya learn heaps on the forum, i know the forum and others over the years has taught me an insane amount, try what you learn in here and u'll be on the right track in no time.

If your going to NSW might be worth looking at getting a R license, means you can hunt in the forests that are open for hunters, there is a couple hundred of them from memory

:anim_25:

G'day Zoe - nice to see a girl into hunting. It certainly beats night clubing. S.A. is a good state - its a top place I reckon except for all the drugs around Adelaide. The people are still mostly down to earth and friendly.

I don't think you should have a problem finding some blokes to show you the ropes. :rolleyes:

Happy hunting!!

welcome mate, hope ya learn heaps on the forum, i know the forum and others over the years has taught me an insane amount, try what you learn in here and u'll be on the right track in no time.

If your going to NSW might be worth looking at getting a R license, means you can hunt in the forests that are open for hunters, there is a couple hundred of them from memory

:anim_25:

yer im already learning,great forum love it addicted to its lol, how do i apply for that mate?

G'day Zoe - nice to see a girl into hunting. It certainly beats night clubing. S.A. is a good state - its a top place I reckon except for all the drugs around Adelaide. The people are still mostly down to earth and friendly.

I don't think you should have a problem finding some blokes to show you the ropes. :rolleyes:

Happy hunting!!

YER COME ON BLOKES SHOW ME ME THE ROPES :peace:

cool im glad im your hero, if you were talking to me lol :fighting0024:

hey welcome to the site , HOLY sheet a girl lol jks.... this site is addictive trust me any spare time and im on here reading old post... i haven't been hunting for even a year yet and i have found if you ask a question on this site everyone is happy to answer and help out. have you picked out what you want your first pup to be? like breed ect.

calum

hey welcome to the site , HOLY sheet a girl lol jks.... this site is addictive trust me any spare time and im on here reading old post... i haven't been hunting for even a year yet and i have found if you ask a question on this site everyone is happy to answer and help out. have you picked out what you want your first pup to be? like breed ect.

calum

hey mate nah not sure whta dog i wanna get yet just look around and see what pops up i guess lol

Ok a couple of posts were removed by Cookie.

Zoe the"Hero" comment was removed, it wasn't directed at you someone took a comment made by one of the other members out of context.

Pigmad same with your post no real harm done just taken out of context.

No need for pm's no harm, no foul, just a misunderstanding is all. Let that be an end to it and get back to welcoming Zoe to the site. Thanks Brendan

:party0019:

Zoe the"Hero" comment was removed, it wasn't directed at you someone took a comment made by one of the other members out of context.

Pigmad same with your post no real harm done just taken out of context.

No need for pm's no harm, no foul, just a misunderstanding is all. Let that be an end to it and get back to welcoming Zoe to the site. Thanks Brendan

all good i no what it was now just some idiot who things HE'S THE HERO, all good, thanks for all your welcomes and advice guys

• 2 weeks later...
hahahah i dunno about popular lol im sure they welcome all the other new people the same, thanks mate will do

hahaha not really... it seems the new girls get alot more attention... and the kiwis for some reason haha!

welcome aboard!

you'll be addicted to the forum in no time!

you've already got the fever.

cheers,

Lukey.