Looking for some hunting pals - Canberra

Guest Tess

As you guys are probably aware im a chic who just loves pig hunting with dogs,i am however only new to the whole thing,i was introduced to it all via my brother but since having got more interested in it he has decided gals shouldnt do it,i might brake a nail.... ha ha. I love the adrenalin rush and just the whole concept of the hunting scene,

There is just one big problem i dont have anyone that i can go with or who is prepared to teach me any pointers.

I purchased my own dog a american bull dogx bull arab but he's still a baby.

I live in the canberra area and find that many people arnt ammused with a chic that wants to get in and have a go.

But i have a taste for hunting now and would love some more.

So if anybody feels they could help even if its just advice i'd be happy to listen

Thanx

PS i am not here for dating purposes!!!!!!

Welcome aborad Tess ^&:

There are plenty of girls who hunt around, unfortunately the only ones I know are up here in Qld.

Just keep asking around and I'm sure someone will help you out.

There seems to be quite a few guys hunting the Goulburn to Snowys area.

Come on guys, gotta help the new starters. +_)(*

Cheers

^&: Tess!!

He is a cutie!  ":;.? at the feral bear!

We have a few members here from the canberra region, hopefully someone will visit this thread, i will edit the title to add in your location, that may help.

As for being a female that loves hunting, good for you  :!14 Of course you will get some wallys who will laugh and carry on, but around here you will get nothing but support from us !

I reckon you should have a chat with Nyxta from this site, She is very sweet, has 2 gorgeous daughters, and LOVES pig hunting ! Her daughters also enjoy it and she spends time with them hunting! Have a look around and you will see a few of her hunting pictures..

Good Luck Tess, dont be afraid to ask any advice, we have members who live and breath pig hunting, and will be happy to offer advice, so you learn the correct way!

Good luck with it, and hope to see you around a bit more!

Good on you Tess and welcome , love the last line  !@&+.Hopefully there will be someone around your area from here that can get you amongst it.

that one of your looser pick up line ,mark  ":;.? ":;.? ":;.? ":;.? :!14 :!14 :!14

back off boys, ive claimed this one already mariho mariho mariho "{@$

tess your my bitch now!!!

OMFG this is gunner get me in so much trouble

Well well what can i say,ive been claimed have i,well guess we'll just have to a bout that one!

Thanx for all the welcomings,so far havn a blast on this forum some interesting reads about.

Welcome tess,

its great to see another Chick hunter,,I'd love to help ya out, show ya the ropes but im in NQ..... As Bow Wow said i love my huntn, as do my 2 girls. (dont want them being prissy little cows later on in life). I've been hunting for around 7yrs now on and off.

I do have a Male Crew i hunt with, but im waiting on my pup to get more experience and i will be hunting mostely by myself..

Some people dont like us sheila hunters, STUF 'EM!!! but hey we are giving it a go, loving it and helping CULL the wild boar that is destroyin out beautiful country...

Nikky >?@#

Welcome tess,

its great to see another Chick hunter,,I'd love to help ya out, show ya the ropes but im in NQ..... As Bow Wow said i love my huntn, as do my 2 girls. (dont want them being prissy little cows later on in life). I've been hunting for around 7yrs now on and off.

I do have a Male Crew i hunt with, but im waiting on my pup to get more experience and i will be hunting mostely by myself..

Some people dont like us sheila hunters, STUF 'EM!!! but hey we are giving it a go, loving it and helping CULL the wild boar that is destroyin out beautiful country...

Nikky >?@#

Wow another chick,how cool and you hunt with your kids way to go,ifully support your STUF 'em' STATEMENT,however at moment i havnt had anything negative so thats a good.

cheers

oh ya thanks stag for membering me!

hey Tess how ya going? good to see another shiela getting amoungest it, wanna learn some pointers this site is great for it. MOST the guys here are great with a HUGE amount of helpfull advice.

welcome and enjoy!

If you have a "R" licence and you can go mid week i'll go for a run with you or anyone else on here.

Hay there JC thanks for the offer,yeah day time runs suit me best,it will be about 4 weeks till r licence and then from there its hunting by the plentiful,feel free to pm me and we could chat.

thanx :;"@

Hi Tess,

I'm actually in the sort of the same situation as you. I live 10mins

out of Canberra and have never done dogging before but would

love to start. My family and I have a Shar pei X Ridgeback but shes

about 3yrs old and never seen a pig so its probably a bit late for her.

Other then that I would have to buy a dog or pup.

Also where did you get your pup from. He's a bloody nice look thing.

Hate to think how big he'll grow  ;D