Hey I have been on this site for a bit now and thought it time i added a post.

I'm a chick from North East Victoria been hunting for about 12months since my brother Kirlz got into i become his driver then ended up getting a couple of dogs myself and started getting into it.

I've got a Bull Arab Bitch called Roxy she is about 2 years she is a strong and keen lugger and a dane x mastiff bitch Betty who is about 15 months who has heaps of energy and will run all day if she could with a great nose on her.

Me and my bro are keen to meet up wit others to learn a few more tricks of the trade if anyone is interested

Cheers Shaeley

hey shaeley, im sure youve been told by people about how hard it can be to get folks to take you out as props are hard to come by.

but we sometimes take newbies to pay props to suss em out and see who were dealing with.

its a good way to meet people without taking strangers onto ya beloved property.

if you and ya bro intrested in that drop ua a pm and well see whats coming up that may intrest ya. (i think the girls find it a bit easay then fellas do)

but the offers there if ya like

• 2 weeks later...