Looking for a new pup

Hey guys, 

I’m into hunting, fishing, foraging and growing my own food. Never really had a dog to go pigging with but love the breeds that often make up a pigging dog. 

Im really looking for a new puppy. Something big, friendly and good with kids. 

I had a Doberman x Dane/mastiff something and she was the most beautiful companion dog. 

Keen to see what’s available and also to explore the site while I’m here! 

Cheers, 

Stu

Edited by StuartSutton
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, 
I’m into hunting, fishing, foraging and growing my own food. Never really had a dog to go pigging with but love the breeds that often make up a pigging dog. 
Im really looking for a new puppy. Something big, friendly and good with kids. 
I had a Doberman x Dane/mastiff something and she was the most beautiful companion dog. 
Keen to see what’s available and also to explore the site while I’m here! 
Cheers, 
Stu

Where abouts are you located Stu? Where located in Boomi NSW. We have 3 brindle bitches and 2 males, 1 black & white and the other dark brindle
IMG_0017.JPGIMG_0064.JPGIMG_0094.JPG
IMG_0096.JPGIMG_0095.JPGIMG_7950.JPG
The last photo is of the mother and father ( father brindle, mother black & white ) great pig chasing dogs, great temperament, raised around children, good finders, great noses on both parents, father is extremely fast... if interested contact dad on 0428681872

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Lilly,

Thanks for the post. Your dogs looks gorgeous, and definitely would have been interested. Unfortunately we picked up two puppies (couldn’t decide between two so we got both!), last weekend. 

I’m sure you’ll have no problems finding homes for these guys. Boomi may have been a bit far too, as I’m in Sydney. 

Thanks anyway!

Stu

Edited by StuartSutton
Hey Lilly,
 Thanks for the post. Your dogs looks gorgeous, and definitely would have been interested. Unfortunately we picked up two puppies (couldn’t decide between two so we got both!), last weekend. 
I’m sure you’ll have no problems finding homes for these guys. Boomi may have been a bit far too, as I’m in Sydney. 
Thanks anyway!
Stu

No dramas Stu! Best of luck with them mate [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk