New Member - new to Hunting

Guest Edward

Guest Edward

Hi everyone,

I am new to hunting. I grew up in a non-hunting family in Brisbane. Spent most weekends playing football.

I moved up to Townsville last year for work. I have really embraced the camping and fishing up here. In the last couple of months I have become really interested in hunting, particularly pig hunting with dogs. I have been reading magazines and watching youtube videos etc. I have also just submitted my gun licence application.

I would love to start getting involved with it. I am hoping to learn as much as I can from all of your other posts on here. I would also appreciate your advice on how to get more involved with pig hunting, or if you are based near Townsville would be happy for me to join you on a few trips to learn the ropes. 

Thank you.

Eddy.

Welcome eddy plenty of info on here and majority of the people you will find helpful 

as for watching YouTube videos some might be fine but unfortunately a lot of idiots put up some stupid stuff

feel free to ask any questions you may have 

it would be good is someone from that way could take you out for a look and show you the ethical and proper way to go about it 

or even meet up with you for a beer and have a chat and get to know you 

as you can imagine plenty of people are a bit sketchy about taking someone to there properties as many blokes have been burnt with people trying to go behind there backs 

again welcome aboard