Arab Pup Stubborn To Train

I have a bull arab pup about 6 months old she is a stubborn bitch to get

Moving been spending 4 hours a day for the past week out in the paddocks

How do i train the girl to pic up a scent i been dropping treats down a metre apart Round the boundries of the paddock but she sniffs out 4 or so then comes back to my side how can i teach her to traco even small game

Mate she is still very young. Spending 4 hours a day for the past week is only a drop in the ocean. Getting a dog going especially in VIC is a long process. If you want her to sniff out pigs for gods sake don't put her on bunnies, that will make your job even harder in the long run. The dog needs to be exposed to pigs regularly and if you can't provide her with that then maybe you should try a different style of hunting. Eg foxes, hares etc with a stag.

Yea m8 hares and foxes is wat im hunting but i see every thing they dont even ifvit runs

streight by them the mastiff always goes to the dead hare in the paddock for a sniff

then follows hes nose around in circles i reckon theyd do a bit better if

thy patrolled in front instead of patrolling the flanks 50 metres away from my side