Old Man Hunter 62 Years Young .......

Welcome Ken Im 47yrs old with an 80 year old body [most of the blokes that have meet me can vouch for that probably even say its the body of an 80 yr old Indian elephant] and yes Cando you can always teach an old dog new tricks Im always looking for ways to out smart the buggers. Welcome again Ken.

hi ken , are you still running the airedale crosses ?

Hi Frosti .......A couple of years ago i moved from my property into coffs so i have been a couple of years without any dogs , i have not so long ago bought a 9 acre property in Bonville ,not living there as yet ....But i have bought an arab off Jason Higgins .This weekend he is getting his first CRACK ........Solo ,........so this will be interesting .........Will report in on Tuesday night ....... He was 12 months yesterday .....

Hi Frosti .......A couple of years ago i moved from my property into coffs so i have been a couple of years without any dogs , i have not so long ago bought a 9 acre property in Bonville ,not living there as yet ....But i have bought an arab off Jason Higgins .This weekend he is getting his first CRACK ........Solo ,........so this will be interesting .........Will report in on Tuesday night ....... He was 12 months yesterday .....

Good Side of Town to Ken

I'm on 5 acres in Crossmaglen.

Hi ..just joined this site , i live in Coffs harbour , been hunting for nearly 50 years now, and still love it ......... Regards

Ken ........

Ken, welcome to the site, I too have been hunting now for neigh on 50 years me self. Just recently got back with a dog (pup att)8mth old Stagwolf x StagBA. Only seen about a doz pigs and lugged up on em all so am pretty stoked, all she needs now is some discipline and more practice

regards Milo