Single Girl Looking For Hunting Friends

This does not seem smart, no offense. Advertising yourself to be driven off into the remote bush by strangers? Where the only thing you know about them is they like killing things with a knife?

You didn't watch wolf creek did you? Lol.

This does not seem smart, no offense. Advertising yourself to be driven off into the remote bush by strangers? Where the only thing you know about them is they like killing things with a knife?

You didn't watch wolf creek did you? Lol.

lol

True. Join a gun club or something and meet people that way. There may be other women in those circles that way too so you may be more comfortable and most of all safer!

Whats you being 'single' have to do with it, join a dating site if your needing to advertise that sort of thing. Sounds a little suss.....

Bugger all actually but apparently its a big thing to some on here - has absolutely nothing to do with going hunting and most of all i was looking to find likeminded people with similar intrests up here but take it as u will ............

Youve gotta understand love we are very cautious on here after what happened to D wild when he rushes in and took out another new member on here {chickwdick] pretending to be a female hunter ,turns out she was a man eater.

I'm sure there will be many people on here willing to take you hunting, but I know I won't go hunting with anybody I don't anything about, I always make sure I hunt with people I know and trust. Seeing how this is a dogging site what dogs do you own or are you interested in hunting?

Youve gotta understand love we are very cautious on here after what happened to D wild when he rushes in and took out another new member on here {chickwdick] pretending to be a female hunter ,turns out she was a man eater.

What happened to D wild mate??

Ha ha

Your a crack up Rick

Poor Widly would have been a real shame getting eaten by the man eater...

Hey

sunny coast plenty of chicks on here and plenty that get into it too. You just need to feel your way around the site first.

Its all a bit of fun...