Hey guys names dale im a chippy from the sunny coast what a great site you boys have here love all the emoticons there great !@$%*  been interested in piggin with dogs for about a year and still haven't got my first pig :( not that i haven't been trying a couple of fellas i get out with have now got jobs away and head back every now and again only two times i didn't go they got pigs every time i went nothing >:( i got two pups about a year old and one 5 months i want to get my two older dogs started if any boys wouldn't mind takin an inexperienced hunter and a pup for run that would be unreal i know its like fishin and ppl dont like showin there hunting spots so i do understand cheers for ya time and keep up the good work boys

Well-done

whytey

thanks for the welcome boys perrin im sure anyone on this site would be more then happy to help out if i had propeties with pigs. wish it were as easy as just rounding up a couple of proerties with pigs on em but it aint as im sure everyone already knows :) i dont mind travelling a bit to get onto some hogs i just want to get my pups started 

cheers whytey

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

too true chris, your dogs couldnt catch a pig if they tripped over one, you have no properties( although you do like going to areas where other blokes show you) , and to top if off your a tosser, so yeh pretty much explains itself, cant help people that dont help themselves hey buddy :peace:

hey Bentek cheers for the offer mate if ya ever callin in through the area will catch up have a beer or three :peace: cheers mate

Perrin :huh: who cares if his dogs cant find it not lack of tryin mine arn't findin yet but i think gettin out there and enjoy watchin your dogs workin is the main concern who cares if they cant find, get em out there enough and they will catch on eventually, they may not be the best around but atleast were doin somethin we and they enjoy

cheers whytey :peace: