Intrduction

G'day hunters, I live in central Qld been hunting for 25 odd years. I have been living in Tas for 2 yrs and just moved back. No wild pigs in Tas so gave away my last dogs before I went. I have hunted pigs in lantana, rubbervine, mountains, mangroves and just about anywhere they live with most breeds of dogs represented in some percentage. I'm not usually into forums, however after looking at other hunting sites what concerns me is the number of photos of dogs hanging on pigs or busted up, for years myself and a few mates have been concerned that this is bad publicity is only giving ammo to the animal rights groups to build a case against dog hunting pigs. My dogs have always been treated like athletes and no expence spared to maintain them, to watch hunting dogs do what comes naturally and see the excitement in the dogs is brilliant.

Cheers

John Mc

Ps I'm not computer literate so if this turns out backwards, uploaded twice or in Zulu. Help

G'day hunters, I live in central Qld been hunting for 25 odd years. I have been living in Tas for 2 yrs and just moved back. No wild pigs in Tas so gave away my last dogs before I went. I have hunted pigs in lantana, rubbervine, mountains, mangroves and just about anywhere they live with most breeds of dogs represented in some percentage. I'm not usually into forums, however after looking at other hunting sites what concerns me is the number of photos of dogs hanging on pigs or busted up, for years myself and a few mates have been concerned that this is bad publicity is only giving ammo to the animal rights groups to build a case against dog hunting pigs. My dogs have always been treated like athletes and no expence spared to maintain them, to watch hunting dogs do what comes naturally and see the excitement in the dogs is brilliant.

Cheers

John Mc

Ps I'm not computer literate so if this turns out backwards, uploaded twice or in Zulu. Help

Welcome John - What you have written is the image this site is trying to portray. The general public will not see lugging pictures or any other sensitive material. We cop lots of shit from over moderating, but we only do it for the future of our sport. Soooo hard to get through to some thick heads though..

Good to see another like minded hunter on board..

Cheers

Wayne