Kangaroo Valley

Hey guys,

Anyone else out there hunting in Kangaroo Valley NSW. I'm living in Brisbane t the moment, but all of my dogs are at my Dads place in the valley.

Let me know maybe we could join up one day.

S

Hey guys,

Anyone else out there hunting in Kangaroo Valley NSW. I'm living in Brisbane t the moment, but all of my dogs are at my Dads place in the valley.

Let me know maybe we could join up one day.

S

G'day,Have you ever caught pigs around kangaroo valley?

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers boys!

Went for a hunt on the weekend, bloody hot weather. didn't see any oinkers but my two boys tracked a scent to a big scum pond that looked like it had been used recently. Go up Mt Scanzi road towards tallowa Dam, turn left onto Mt Scanzi Road (again) and follow the signs to budgong. There is a fire trail that runs along the back of the escarpement with some friendly private property at the end. Get in touch if you want to give it a go, Im maes with the owner and he has a bit f a pig problem at the moment so would be keen to see some of them offed.

• 8 months later...

G'day Simmo,

I live in Canberra and hunted around here a bit. I've also been through Kangaroo Valley

many times on the way to Nowra and Culburra though I've never hunted down there before.

If you ever want to catch up let me know.

Cheers bud,

Jacob

• 2 months later...

G'day Simmo,

I live in Canberra and hunted around here a bit. I've also been through Kangaroo Valley

many times on the way to Nowra and Culburra though I've never hunted down there before.

If you ever want to catch up let me know.

Cheers bud,

Jacob

Hey Jacob

Mate would be good to catch up for a beer and a chat about the possibility of going for a run. Let me know if you are keen, just drop me a PM

Talk to ya soon

Hey mate,

lived down there for a few months, never heard of there being any pigs down there but u would think there should be..

anyway if u do get anything just reply bac, do go down there a fair bit with the dogs so would be keen to come for a run.

• 7 months later...

Gday simmo

ive been hunting on 2 kangaroo valley properties for a number of years now and ive never seen a pig! one of the property is 900 acres and the other is 120 and for some reason never seen a pig. alot of deers, rabbits, foxes wombats and stuff like that. if ya interested pm me and ill be happy to go for a run. has anyone ever seen a pig in kangaroo valley?

there is pigs all through that country,very thick and hilly in spots,get up around the top of the shoalhaven river and around tallowa and the like,even out the back of albatross and tianjara falls there is the odd one pokin about, i never seen one that the dogs didnt have hold of and be prepared to do alot of walkin,