gidday.

New to Ozziedoggers. Have now settled in NT after spending 15months travelling this great country with my wife and (now 15year old) daughter. Couldnt go past NT, fishing, shooting, pigs (what more could a man want). I have a good dog that is hunting really well and I spend any chance I can in the scrub with my family (unfortunatley work commitments are demanding). My girls (wife & daughter)are the apple of my eye and make me so proud, I have attached a couple of shots. I have never seen a girl that can run through the scrub at break neck speed like my girl when she is tailing the dog cause hes after a pig, brings a tear to a fathers eye it does, she just dosnt like the spiders that are as big as dinner plates and I am sure she has thought about a shotgun blast through one or two. Anyway, awesome website and keep up the great work

post-4875-1247980963_thumb.jpg

post-4875-1247980991_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staghound
removed lugging pic, not allowed mate

Welcome to the site , it's always more enjoyable when the whole famly get involved and enjoy it to.

When I was pro shooting and my daughter hadn't started school she used to come out with me for the first hour or so most nights,

Cheers Martin

Welcome to the site , it's always more enjoyable when the whole famly get involved and enjoy it to.

When I was pro shooting and my daughter hadn't started school she used to come out with me for the first hour or so most nights,

Cheers Martin

Yeah. I bought her first gun on her 5th birthday and she just went from there. good quality time.

Cheers...