g'day fellas i'm new to the computer world but a old man at the hunting game. i'm back breeding dogs again got a litter of danemastif bout to drop , parents r goldy by chopper .chopper a awesome big dog thats caught pigs all over ausrtalia. n got a litter of kelpie's bout to drop as well n will b probly the best pups i have breed . the last litter pups r crackers . goo80a got one n think there a few of you's that have seen him (crusty). parents are crusty snr by scarlel both red n tan dogs. takin orders now. if i'm not gettin back to u quick enough contact goo80a. look forward to talkin to you fellas.

Welcome to the Site mate, have heard a lot about your dogs over the years,

I suggest you join up as a VIP member which allows to advertise in the classified section as often as you like and is only $10 a year.

Hope you enjoy the site

Cheers Martin

G'day Cecil welcome to the site. Its a real pleasure to see you on here and to hear your back into breeding.

Would you happen to have any pictures of Chopper and Goldy? Also how large are they and how do you find

big dogs perform in thick mountain country? I've never had the opportunity to hunt with a large dog before.

Cheers bud,

Jacob

thanks for the support fellas. the two bitch's will drop any day now. got to get goo to take some pic n get them up when they come. already got a few gone so if interested in a pup let me or goo80a know . jay7953 i havent really ever hunted big mountian country but i'm sure they would do fine . anyone here help jay7953 out wit this? 2 doggs yeah still get back that way every now n then bud. look forward to talkin to u lot.

I know a fella who runs Tiyce line dogs around Nundle, pretty wild steep country, he breeds a few for himself too. He does pretty well with them. Anyone seen that episode of Farmer wants a Wife where they go pigging? That's one of his properties and some of his dogs were used in that.

Justin.

hey sigz u would love ya sister end up wit him give u somewhere to hunt bud
i got places goo i just cant take u cause u would leave me with no pigs bud .......na me sis is a bit of a pig so the fella could do a bit of pig sticking everynight haha