New To The Site

G'day all,

Names Belly im new to the site, just trying to get my head around this stuff, keen for a chat once i do.

I hunted most my life up around north west N.S.W around Wee Waa area.

Keen dogger, Living in Q.L.D now & keen to get out & get on some good country as im not familiar with the area.

Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers :mistick_beer:

Welcome mate, where bouts in qld, someone should be able to try and help ya out!

Hey mate cheers for the reply, im living in Sprinfield In around the Ipswitch area, i know im going to have to do a few K's to get a deicent run at anything but i keen as mustard to get into it.

G'day all,

Names Belly im new to the site, just trying to get my head around this stuff, keen for a chat once i do.

I hunted most my life up around north west N.S.W around Wee Waa area.

Keen dogger, Living in Q.L.D now & keen to get out & get on some good country as im not familiar with the area.

Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers :mistick_beer:

welcome mate,

wa type of dog do u have and wat do u like to hunt?

hope ya like the site

cheers

Hey mate cheers for the reply, im living in Sprinfield In around the Ipswitch area, i know im going to have to do a few K's to get a deicent run at anything but i keen as mustard to get into it.

plenty of pigs around springfeild shopping center ... you can offten see ferret slinking around there ...LOL

FT

plenty of pigs around springfeild shopping center ... you can offten see ferret slinking around there ...LOL

FT

Gee FT......sounds like you know the area!!! Don't know about pigs, but def a few ferals running around there!!

And Welcome......found this site to be very entertaining to say the least!! Plenty of ppl to lend an idea!